Hello there – Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. Did you know that the about page is the most clicked page on a website? It’s true! A couple of things you should know about me right away are that I love the internet and social media. I love commerial art it’s what I specialized in high school with a particular slant on marketing. Who knew that many many years later I would have a business in marketing on a world wide web. I am also in love with the world of small business, as I have had my own biz for 10 yrs.
So here are some things you should know…
1. I am Fast. Work is done quickly!
This doesn’t mean your project will be done in a week, but it does mean that I have a willingness to reach out via phone, text, and email in 24 hours. (unless it’s the weekend)
2. I will not overcharge you.
I don’t hide my knowledge behind a paywall. I write tutorial articles for people to use…INSTEAD of hiring me. That way, when you do hire me, I know it’s because you want to work with someone who has experience. You value that and I appreciate it. You know that knowledge only goes so far. Sometimes, it’s a human’s help that you need. Right?
Because of this– people trust me. That KLT factor.They know when they work with me one on one, I will help them manage their own site, and I won’t charge astronomical prices.
3. However I’m not cheap.
That a selling point? Yes! Because I know what I’m worth, and I know other people don’t offer what I do. You’ll get my full attention and help. I won’t leave you in the dust when our contract has ended. You’ll pay competitive rates, but get much more than the other designers offer; someone to call when the crap hits the fan (which it will eventually – plan on it.)
4. I know what I don’t know.
I’m not pretending I’m a tech geek. When and if you want something I can’t do, I know where to find it and how to get it. When things go wrong, I know where to get you help.
5. I’m building relationships with other services.
I have connections with app developers, graphic designers, and photographers who can take your site to the next level, if you so choose. I’m always on the hunt for bigger, better businesses that can help me…and subsequently…you.
6. I’m about functionality, practicality, independence, and design. You to feel a sense of ownership over your website. There’s no reason why you can’t save money by learning the ins and outs of WordPress maintenance. I’ll teach you how to do it. I’m as concerned about your site’s niche, marketability, speed, and functionality as I am about how it looks.
7. I’m a writer. An Expert Author with Power Affiliate Club. This may seem a bit odd to list as a credential, but are you still reading? It’s because I know how to keep you reading. I can help you develop content that sells through training and consulting. Joining a Blogging Community is key in getting known in the blog world. I am the welcome coordinator at PAC.
8. I’m a social media addict. A Social Media Campaign. Specialist. In the online world, your social media presence is as important as your website. I can get you out there. I can teach you Twitter, Google +, Pinterest, and of course…Facebook. You’ll learn how to market your content for optimal viewing.
I have met – online, many wonderful women marketers and bloggers. I belong to a community of bloggers and affiliates.
Each blogger has her own way to market based on her own style and way of teaching. No two women do it quite like another, they are unique and this is how they are successful. I have two women coaches and a blogging community leader that I support for now. If you would like to be featured on my blog send me an email to email@example.com (subject: Women who make an Impact) and we can get together and chat.
On this site are some of my favorite women marketers, because they appeal to me personally as well as many others. Marketing is a training or development process via which an individual is supported while achieving a specific personal or professional competence result or goal. Occasionally, the term coaching may be applied to an informal relationship between two individuals where one has greater experience and expertise than the other and offers advice and guidance as the other goes through a learning process, but coaching differs from mentoring – by focusing upon competence specifics, as opposed to general overall development with mentoring.
Marketing is similar in that you are using the internet, but differently. Marketing isn’t a department, it’s the story of how you create a difference for your customers. The purpose – selling that product or service.
The set of engagements necessary for successful marketing management includes capturing marketing insights, connecting with customers, building strong brands, shaping the market offerings, delivering and communicating value, creating long-term growth, and developing marketing strategies and plans that include the use of many social media marketing platforms: I use these everyday ….
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest.
I have completed an extensive social media certified campaign specialist training course with Tina Williams and the Bold Angels. I work with women coaches with their own small businesses, who need to market their services online with:
- website creation – websites / blogs mobile sites
- blog/website creation for WordPress .org (with hosting) and blogger
- social media platforms (all main platforms)
- lead generation- businesses that specialize in leads
My main Business site: Marketing Offline Online …
Mrs.Kathryn Ruth Maclean-Racicot.
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
facebook – kathrynmaclean476